Friday, November 13, 2009

Nov 13 - 30daysofthanks


Today is Friday...end of a full work week. There was lots that got done, new ideas and personal learnings.

I am thankful for the flexibility to work from home...2nd day this week. It gives me a quiet environment to work in.

I enjoy watching my son and what he does in his life. He is part of the drama crew and has late practice sessions but it is something he enjoys and will be over next week.

I give thanks for the food I have in my house and can make something nutritious at any time. I am thankful for my friend at work who joined me for a get-a-way lunch yesterday. We had good conversation.

I am starting to get more excited about Thanksgiving dinner at my house this year and what is going to be on the menu. I am also thinking about other things I can make. This time of year, I have an urge to prepare comforting meals for my family and friends.

Visit www.30daysofthanks.com to learn more about being intentional about giving thanks each day in November.

No comments: