Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Nov 4 - thankful

As part of the 30daysofthanks that I signed up for...here I am on my day 1.

I am thankful to Pam Thomas and what she shares. She is a wonderful gift to my life even if I have never met her in person. She joined this 30daysofthanks event on facebook, shared it and I read it.

I am thankful to have read about this 30daysofthanks event and thought about how it would work and if I could commit to doing this - playing full out. I have a to-do list for today, like everyone else does, but for right now, I am taking a few minutes to write what I am thankful for. What could be a better way to start the day?

I am thankful that it was nice out this morning @ 6:30 am, chilly 33 degrees, so I could walk to the bus stop with my son and talk with a neighbor friend who did the same with her son.

I am thankful to be able to work from home today so I can work but in a peaceful environment.

I am thankful that my wonderful husband is sitting in the same room, hearing me typing like crazy and asked what I am doing! So, of course, I had to tell him :-)

Share the idea of intentionally thinking about what you are thankful for, do it every day in November, and see if it doesn't change how you see your life.

If you are interested in starting go to www.30daysofthanks.com.

No comments: