Thursday, May 7, 2009

Travel Plans Secured

Well, it's really going to happen! My plane and hotel reservations were purchased late last week. I am really going to Sofia, Bulgaria!!! I am very excited and so grateful for the people who are coming forward and sharing all kinds of helpful travel hints :-) I am listening to them all and will incorporate those that make sense to me.

I have already started making a 'pack this' list. Not all good ideas that I have come under pressure. So when I am thinking about something, it has to be written down else it will just fall out of my head!

I know the trip will go by fast. I am looking forward to the reflection time when I return and see how things turned out either as I expected or things that happened very differently. Regardless, it will all be the experience I am meant to have at this point in my life.

No comments: